Taking a fresh approach to living, we’re blending the outdoors in. We have thoughtfully curated a Spring Collection of home decor pieces inspired by the season. From days spent gardening in your backyard, trips to your local market, and entertaining al fresco (think farm to table), we have several unique pieces to accentuate not only your home, but your lifestyle – inspiring you to add beauty and elevate the everyday.
There are many simple ways to rejuvenate your space while creating a big impact. Here are a few of our favorite tips to refresh your space this Spring:
- Switch out your throw pillows. Update them with a new seasonal palette with pops of color, and/or in-the-moment floral prints. We are loving soft pastel colors that still act as neutrals but add a softness to your space.
- Incorporate fresh florals or greenery. We have so many beautiful vases and vessels for you to choose from to add freshly picked stems or flowers. This is always an instant way to invigorate any room and enhance your space.
- Declutter with woven baskets. Baskets are the perfect solution for storing the kids toys, throw blankets, or anything that needs to be put away.
- Update your tableware. Rotate out your current pieces, or simply add in new to your existing collection, with speckled ceramics, etched glassware and soft linens in a fresh and airy color palette.
- Swap out art. Think still life portraits of fruits, flower paintings, or a serene landscape in seasonal colors.
Refresh your space this Spring, and discover our Spring Collection created to inspire your everyday living and beautify your spaces.