- For structure, start by dividing your table into equal quadrants and create an arrangement within each space.
- Arrange objects in varying shape. Think stacks of coffee table books (rectangle), trays (square or oval) and bowls (round).
- Stack coffee books, typically in groups of 2-4. You can stick to a color scheme or main theme.
- Create interest by playing with scale. This can be achieved with a vase and some tall branches or stems. Oversized or footed bowls add varying height as well.
- Add those finishing touches with layers. Think beads, candles, matchboxes, small bowls, and coasters.
- Edit, edit and edit! Keep re-arranging or scaling back your objects until it feels right for your lifestyle, home and space.
- Elevate your coffee table with many of our unique pieces at www.marketbymodernnest.com.
Coffee Table Books
Vases + Vessels
Due to the nature of found items being limited or one of a kind, products often go out of stock quickly. Should you seek a particular piece and can’t find it on our website, reach out and a member of our Market team would be happy to help source a similar item for you.